Carpet Cleaning Services Missouri
Regular carpet cleaning can extend the life of your carpet while maintaining a clean home. Kwik Dry LLC has been in business for 21 years, we are locally owned and operated. We are certified in Carpet Cleaning Technician issued by the IICRC. There are many effective ways to clean carpets. Our system we utilize some of the best techniques to insure quality carpet cleaning.
- Vacuum - 79% of all soil is removed during the dry vacuuming stage.
- Pre-Spray - Then a pre-spray is applied. We offer different pre-sprays depending on the condition / spots on the carpet: traffic lane pre-spray, pet urine pre spray.
- Agitate - We then agitate the pre-spray into the carpet to help begin breaking down any spots or soils.
- Time - We then let the pre-spray dwell for 15-20 minutes to allow it to be most effective.
- Rotary Scrub / Hot Water Extraction - We use a hot water extractor (steam cleaner) that hooks up to a rotary buffer. This allows us to steam clean the carpet while scrubbing it and extracting the water all at the same time.
- Spot Treating - After the carpet is cleaned, we then treat any stains that weren't removed during the cleaning. This usually consists of stains such as - yellowing from water damage or pet urine, coffee stains, nail polish, red dye, oil spots, etc.
- Grooming - We then groom your carpet and place any air movers *if needed* to insure fast drying times.